Effective Date: marec 14, 2018
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; in
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Zbiranje podatkov, Uporaba, in skupno rabo
Mi smo edini lastniki podatkov, zbranih na tej spletni strani. We only have access to the information/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Ko pošljete obrazce ali polja, da nam s pomočjo spletnega mesta;
- Ko predloži pripombe na vsebino objavljen na spletni strani;
- Ko se prijavite za vse novice ali drugih materialov, preko spletnega mesta; in / ali
- Ko komunicirajo z nami z zahtevo o strani, ali po e-pošti ali na drug način.
Uporabili bomo vaše podatke za:
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- To engage in customer support;
- Za izpolnitev zahteve, ki vas je začela;
- Reševanju problemov in sporov;
- Izboljšati naše storitve; in
- Za obdelavo in izpolnjujejo vse naloge narejene s strani.
We will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, razen kolikor je potrebno za izpolnitev vaše zahteve, npr, obdelati ali izpolniti naročila ali drugo prošnjo na spletni strani, ali kot to zahteva zakon.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us through any means outlined at the bottom of this policy:
- See what data we have about you, če kateri;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; in / ali
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If the Site offers services or downloadable content to buy from us, you must provide your contact information (npr, name and email address). Your financial information will not be collected, as we use a third party’s services (npr, Paypal) and do not directly process payments. Any information we collect is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will also use this information to contact you.
Mi varnostne ukrepe za zaščito vaših podatkov. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (kot je naslov bi morali izbrati, da deliti z nami), ti podatki so šifrirani in prenaša k nam na varen način. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, ali iščejo “https” na začetku naslov spletne strani.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (npr. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, vam ne bi bilo treba prijaviti v geslom več kot enkrat, s čimer se prihrani čas, medtem ko je na naši strani. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
Nekateri naši poslovni partnerji lahko uporabljajo piškotke na naši strani (npr, oglaševalci). Vendar, nimamo dostopa ali nadzora nad temi piškotki.
Samodejno zbrane informacije
Ko obiščete spletno stran ali odpreti e-poštno sporočilo, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site. When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, na primer, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
Do Not Track
Third parties such as ad networks and analytic providers may collect information about your online activities over time and the various websites you access. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (DNT) option, but there is no standard for how DNT should work on commercial websites. Za ta razlog, the Site does not currently respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Za ta razlog, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Site from persons under 13 let in brez preverljivo soglasje staršev, potem bomo sprejeti ustrezne ukrepe za brisanje podatkov.
občasno, Naša spletna stran lahko vsebuje povezave do drugih spletnih strani. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about such sites.
Notification of Changes
This policy may be amended from time-to-time. Any amendments to our policy will be posted on this page. If we change the policy in a material way, a notice will be posted on the Site with the updated policy.
We accept forms of compensation from affiliate companies. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made by us on this Site. All of our recommendations and opinions were created from our personal experience and use of the products.
We are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, or other various topics. The views and expressions on our blog contained on the Site are purely ours. If we claim or appear to be an expert on a particular topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Please remember that the opinions on our blog are not universal and may not necessarily be true for you. Please try out the free demos and course materials that are available and come to your own conclusions about these products.
Our intention in creating this Site is to help students pass the PM exam. We are passionate about this and primarily motivated by other student’s success. Any money earned from affiliate commissions is a byproduct of our goal to help students and it will help fund the costs to host and run this Site.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your Information, please contact us here on the Contact page on our Site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Policy and Procedures
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect third parties to respect our rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; in
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, in, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to our contact page.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the Site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification; in
- Email your counter notice to our contact page for prompt action.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, vzdržujemo seznam obvestil DMCA od imetnikov avtorskih pravic z našim registriranim DMCA zastopnik. Smo v dobri veri prizadevajo za prepoznavanje kakršnih koli večkratnih kršiteljev na seznamu v skladu z zahtevami varnega pristana DMCA.
Pridržujemo si pravico do spremembe vsebine tega stran in svojo politiko za obravnavo zakona DMCA zahtevkov kadarkoli iz katerega koli razloga. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, let us make you aware of the following circumstances:
- Testimonials appearing on this Site are actually received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or other. Vendar, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
- The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, meaning; not the whole message received by the testimony writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or the testimony in its entirety seemed irrelevant for the general public.
- We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our Site. We are not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by us. We do not share opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this Site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer.
TESTIMONIAL SUBMISSIONS: As a consumer/user of the Site any products and/or services, by submitting your testimonial you give us permission to reprint, reproduce or use the testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint, reproduce or use of the testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the testimonial locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; in (5) You, and not someone else, composed, submitted and posted the testimonial. By submitting your testimonial, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed in this document.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Poleg tega, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Poleg tega, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Ko oddate naročilo preko spletnega mesta, ohranili bomo vaše naročilo Informacije za naše evidence, če in dokler nas prosite izbrisati te podatke.
Smo partner z izobraževalnimi institucijami, overiteljev, in drugi, tako da bomo lahko prinesejo najboljše ponudbe za vaš izpit pripravo in zagotavljajo jasnost za vse odločitve življenju izobraževanja. Menimo, da je preglednost ključnega pomena za zaslužek in vzdrževanje vaše zaupanje, tako Spodaj je seznam naših partnerjev. Prizadevamo si, da bo ta seznam up-to-date, but we are always working to add more partners.
We partner with education institutions to provide exam preparation services and products, we may receive payment if you purchase one of their products:
- Roger CPA Review
- Fast Forward Academy
- Brain Sensei
- PM Master Prep
- Six Sigma Corporation
- MSI Certified
- siva Campus